Behind delicious Hoi An dish is an equally fascinating story. Hardworking farmers, dedicated chefs, and many others are an important part of Quang cuisine. Tra Que vegetable village cooking class tour will help you taste the local flavors, and reveal the secrets of how to make unique dishes.
Hoi An is known as a food paradise, with many internationally famous dishes such as Chicken rice, Cau Lau, Quang Noodles, Vietnamese bread, and many street foods. Tra Que village cooking class is a great opportunity to visit the local market, buy fresh ingredients, and cook traditional Vietnamese foods.
You’ll become to local farmer, visit a beautiful vegetable garden, and have the chance to explore and experience local life. Curious about the tour experience? Please see the itinerary below!
|PACKAGE TOUR PRICES|
|Tour price USD per person|
|34 $||17 $|
|Children under 1 year old: Free of charge|
- Tour code: Tra Que Hoi An Cooking Class
- Pick up: Hotel at Hoi An
- Destination: Tra Que Village
- Transfer by: Car or Bicycle
- Departure time: 09h00 Or 14h30
|Hoi An Tra Que Vegetable Village Cooking Class|
|09h00||The tour guide and driver will pick you up hotel lobby in Hoi An. We will then take you to the local market, and buy some ingredients to make local foods|
|09h30||15-minute bike ride to Tra Que Village. The staff serve you a welcome drink (ginger tea, coffee, kumquat juice...)|
|10h00||Go to Tra Que Garden to do farming with local peoples|
|11h00||Arrive at the local restaurant and start the cooking class with beautiful gardens|
|11h15||Cooking class at the restaurant with a local chef. You will learn traditional methods of preparing and cooking Vietnamese foods|
|12h30||Enjoy lunch with your food. Take relax|
|14h00||We will transfer you back to your hotel in Hoi An|
Group up 5 pax please contact Hotline: 0916 52 8884 (Mr Smith) for a special price
$34 USD = 800,000 VNĐ /1 pax
(Applies to a group of 02 adults or more)
Tour price for children
- Children Under 9 years old: ++ 75% price
- Children over 10 years old: 100% of the tour as adults.
- Local guide
- Visiting Tickets
- High-quality cars or bicycle
- Cooking class
- Welcome drink
- Lunch meals
- Mineral water (1 bottle 0.5ml)/ person / day.
- Tips for waiters, tour guides, and drivers.
- Other personal expenses
What should bring?
- Sunbath protection & Lotion
- Big hat or Umbrella
- Camera with full battery
What should not bring?
- Credits card
- Valued belongings
HOI AN ECO TOUR NOT CEMENT
- The order of attractions in the Hoi An Daily Tours Program can be flexibly changed to suit the journey time, but still make sure the route program is for you.
- Pregnant women over 6 months, spinal cord injury visitors, cervical discharge, myocardial infarction, and heart disease will not be allowed to join this program for their safety.
- Groups over 10 guests we will organize a private tour or group tour according to the actual situation but still ensure the quality of service and program does not change.
- Refund 100% of the fee if the weather is affected or the political situation is unstable.
- Do not throw garbage, litter in public places, or plastic bottles into the river
- Hoi An Daily Tours PACKAGE is a package tour (personal expenses outside the program, you pay yourself)
- Hoi An Daily Tours Program can be flexibly changed according to the actual situation, but still ensure the tour programs for you.
On the Public, New Year holidays, a surcharge of 30% of the tour price.
CHAM ISLAND TOUR
Add: Cua Dai Harbor, Hoi An, Quang Nam, Viet Nam.
Off: 188/6 Phu Đong Thien Vuong, Hoi An, Quang Nam.
Tel: 023220.127.116.11 - Hotline: 0973.52.8884
Let us know your requirements
If the above tour program Cham Island Tour does not meet your requirements, please send your requested information to us by contacting us.